See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 2 of my new attitude

Welp, I did it. Even though there were some lines I loved like.. “Dragging her uncooperative body from under the covers”…I deleted the first three chapters and started over from a different point. I backed up the timeline, have more back-story, and now have the book being told as a story instead of written as a letter. (It would have been a long ass letter!) Now..the question is..should I change the title? I’ll get back to you on that..

2 comments:

  1. You are a brave writer. I think I might have to do this on an older manuscript of mine and I am SO afraid. Erk.
    Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coicidence! I just sent a comment to your previous blog and then read this one. I'm rewriting my beginning right now (taking a break for just a second). Some things just have to be done. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena