See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a New Day

Happy Cat Pictures, Images and Photos

As I reflect on my life, which I have been doing a lot these days, I come to a few realizations.

1) It aint that bad. Actually it’s pretty good. I have a good job, great kid, better than the rest step-daughter and a hard working husband. Yes, we’ve been married FOREVER and yes, we probably got married too young but at the end of the day, he’s perfect for me. He’s not the man in my book, but he’s the man in my life. And speaking of my books, even if they never get published, they are my outlet and I love writing them.
2) It is what I make it. I can wake up and decide to be happy or decide to be sad. A positive attitude really goes along way. “I count my blessings, instead of sheep…” and the world is a little brighter, the music is a little louder and my ass is a little smaller. Okay, well, maybe not that last one! ;)
3) I am ME. And if there’s one thing I know, it’s that there isn’t anyone else like me. I am honest, loud, and a little crazy. I’m tenacious, emotional, and full of fun adjectives to describe however I may be feeling at the moment. I like me. And most folks I meet do too.

AND FINALLY

4) The show must go on. No matter how I feel, life is going to keep right on going. I still have to take care of my family, go to work, and breathe so I might as well make the best of it. As I previously stated, you only get one shot at this whole life thing and I would rather say, “Why did I do that” than “Why DIDN’T I do that.”

1 comments:

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena