See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Drum Roll Please…

I got the cover for Emmy’s Song last night and I love, love it! I believe you can see it if you look to the left of these words. :) I am excited/shocked/overwhelmed and the dang thing isn’t even available to purchase yet!

So many wonderful folks helped me through the writing process that I truly feel they deserve some recognition. So here it is.

Sarah – Thank you for being the awesome friend that you are and letting me use your name. “It was you, you know. Everything good about me was you.” I meant it when I wrote it and I mean it now. I love you Pea.

Heather – This book is dedicated to you because without you, I would still be looking at the words on my computer screen and wondering if they would ever be good enough. When I am with you, I feel like I can conquer the world. Thank you for lending me some of the light inside of you and for being my first and number one fan.

Christopher – My teacher and toughest critic. I have learned more from you in the five years that I have had the pleasure of calling you friend than I did in the entire twenty-five years before. Thank you for letting me use your name and for being an amazing friend/brother/boss.

Bob Diforio – Thank you for introducing me to the world of publishing. You are an honest, kind, and wonderful man/agent. The time you spent with me when you didn’t have any time to spare is truly appreciated.

The entire Devine Destines crew – If ever there was a place where I have felt immediately welcomed and valued, it was within the Devine family. Jay, Tina, and the rest of the gang, I thank you for your patience with this fist time author and I hope I make you lots and lots of money! To my fellow Devine authors, you guys are the best!

1 comments:

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena