See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Friday, August 21, 2009

“O E-i-E’ Update

It’s my first check in since the big epiphany the other day.

Positive things: I didn’t eat out again for lunch, am in a way better mood, started writing more, overall happiness level is on the rise.

Negative things: I didn’t do the stairs or exercise in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I didn’t play with Cam. (In my defense he spent a few nights at my mom’s house.) I did however already make plans with him for tonight. We are going to watch one of his movies while my husband is at work.

So overall, I would say it’s a good start for Operation Enough is Enough.

1 comments:

  1. Good for you! Don't worry too much about the stairs. Cutting back on calories helps more than exercise, I think. :-)
    Enjoy your movie! Or his. LOL

    ReplyDelete

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena