See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hanging on by a thread

Ever want to give up? Just really, throw in the towel? Well, that is how I feel. Of course, the little voice in the back of my head continues to tell me that if I give up, I don’t deserve it anyway so..I don’t. I suppose that is the story of life though. To keep moving forward no matter how much ground you feel you are loosing. What is all this babbling about you ask? Well, I think, that I no longer have an agent. He asked me to update some things, which I took a very long time to do and now I have not heard from him. Is he mad at me? Did he not like the sex scene I added? Who knows?!? Who the hell knows?!? Should I query other agents? Do I have a duty to him even though he has become unresponsive? It’s no wonder most authors don’t have “day jobs.” This is a full time job in and off it’s self. GEEZ MANETIE!

On a happy note, I am having a date weekend with my husband. We are going to St. Augustine and on the ghost tour. (So my thing!) My son is going out of town with my parents so we are alone for three whole days. Holy Crap! I’m excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena