See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where Are You Christmas?

So, I guess I’m kind of skipping Christmas this year. Well, my idea of Christmas anyway. Normally it looks like the North Pole has moved its headquarters (thereby negating the whole ‘North Pole’ thing, but whatever) to my living room I have so much Christmas cheer up in my crib. But alas, this year I only have a tree. I’m in-between houses right now. Friday I’ll be officially living in one house, though I still have to clean the old house…and the mess the movers made at the new house. Fun. Needless to say, I’m not feeling the Christmas love this year. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy. Which, I wasn’t, but now I am.



Side Note: I went to a psychic earlier this year and he told me my housing situation would be decided by the end of the year and I’d be happy about it. O.O Spooky.


I’m just not feeling too cheery. The best Christmas I ever had, and I do mean ever, was three years ago. Myron, Cam and I went to Universal Studios and stayed in the Nick hotel the entire week before Christmas. We had the ‘Let it Snow’ package and got free hot chocolate and ‘smores at the pool area every night and they blew in fake snow and it was COLD. Like, super cold for Florida. That was my first trip to Harry Potter land *SQUEE* and Grinchmas; I was impressed to say the least. Then we came home and I made cookies for everyone in my family and just had a happy time in general. That was the best Christmas. This year has been consumed with moving. I don’t recommend moving during the holiday. Not fun. Nope. Not fun at all.


I did, however, get my very own office in the new house. I feel bad, like I shouldn’t have an office all to myself. I think it’ll guilt me into finishing the entire Fire Series though. I mean, I can’t let all that awesome space go to waste. I have a black desk and furniture, black and white comfy chair, nice silver desk accessories, monitor, the whole bit. It’s nice. I still don’t think I deserve it.


The end of the year is here already. HOLY POOP! Can you guys believe that? They say that time behaves differently as you age and it really does. I remember when December 1 – December 25 took seven months at least, or it seemed that way. I remember when summer break was forever and being in your 30s seemed like another lifetime. But here I am. I’m a Christian, but lately, I’ve really been pulling for reincarnation. I’d like another go at this whole ‘life’ thing. My mom deserves another shot at happiness, poor gal, but me…well, I’d just like another round in the fight.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena