See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Changes

Got bad news today. We are in fact losing the house. I’m pretty upset. I mean, it’s not like it’s surprise you didn’t pay your mortgage for a few months so we’re taking our house back, no I get that. I’m mad at the whole situation, which shockingly, has nothing to do with me. My husband lost his job. My husband had to pay his child support. My husband hired a quack attorney. We’ve fought about it, so there’s no point in beating a dead horse. But I’m still not over it and now I feel like all those feelings are fresh and I’m really mad all over again. We have to move ASAP so NANO? Done. Who has time to write a novel when they have to pack and move a 4 bedroom house? No one. The most I can hope for is to finish up PwF edits and stare at it while it collects dust waiting to be queried.

We’re also crazy busy at work and I don’t know if you’ve ever been in a deadline driven situation but it’s freaking stressful. It’s like a weight that settles over you and there’s nothing you can do to get out from underneath it. Does something need to change? Probably. But it won’t.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena