See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Welp, release day was fun. And just incase you are wondering, Brad won the contest. I’ve been trying to finish up the second book, promote the first book, take care of my family, and do my regular job. It’s been pretty..interesting. The publisher wants to put Emmy’s Heart out 1/1/10 so this is the first time I’ve ever written with a deadline. It’s definitely a different experience. For instance, I should probably be writing right now. But as you can see, I’m not. I know what I want to say, I know what I want to happen, it’s just not flowing. In my defense, I have been very sick (upper respiratory infection and neck spasms) so that may have something to do with it. It could also be that I really want to finish up this other thing I’m working on called True North. It’s a shape-shifter thing..more middle grade. The main characters have just turned sixteen so it’s more PG than The Maldito Series.

Cameron has his friend spending the night..first sleep over. Good times.

That’s all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena