See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Thought!

I have decided that there are two kinds of people in this world. The ones that write out their full name when signing an email and the ones who just use their initials. When does one get to the point where they are so important that one or two letters identifies who they are? I just find this fascinating as I have seen a direct correlation with ass holes, and initials. RANDOM! Sorry, having a bad day at work!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Glad you did so I found yours! Sounds like we have a lot in common besides writing. Good luck with Harper Collins, I hope you post when you find out. Who is your agent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena