See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Why I Love Him

To my wonderful Wife:

More often than you know, during an ordinary moment, I look at you and forget all the stuff that clutters our lives. The jobs, the bills, the schedules, the routines all fade away and I just see you - this absolutely wonderful woman who I'm lucky enough to have by my side.

I know I don't tell you often enough but I really love the life we've made - with all its ups and downs, its twists and turns. I love it because I love the woman who's at the very heart of it all - you, my wonderful wife.

My Valentine's card from my honey. Ten years this November and I love him more now than I ever have before. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena