See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good Life

It’s all about attitude. I know that’s cliché but it really is. I listen to Christian radio, because you know, I’m a Christian, and this morning there was a lady on that said we need to stop taking things for granted in our lives. The majority of humans on this planet live on $2.00 a day. No matter how bad it is, we can always find something to be grateful for. As you all know, I’ve just been a big ball ‘o negativeness about my job lately and that mindset needs to change. At least I have a job. At least I have a good income even though I don’t have a degree. At least I love the people I work with. At least I always get the tools I need to get my job done. At least there’s Ed (you don’t know him but trust me when I say he is a benefit). The list goes on and on. I’ve made little sticky notes that say things like ‘is it really that bad?’ and ‘blessed’ and posted them in various lines of my sight. I am determined to maintain this positive attitude no matter what may come my way. If at the end of the day, I’m not the girl for the job then so be it but there’s no point in me whining everyone to death. I have a great job, on the brink of our ten year anniversary, I love my husband now more than ever, and my son is gifted. Life is Good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena