See your scars as proof that you made it…not evidence that you almost didn’t.

Monday, October 25, 2010

In an odd place

Halloween. I love it. Really. I’m a total sucker for scary movies, and ghosts, and all things paranormal. Probably because I don’t believe in any of it. Not really. I’ve never seen a ghost. I’ve never had an encounter. I did have a boyfriend sort of read my mind one time. “Remember the Party? It’s killing me.” His name was Carey and he refuses to speak to me, which is sad. He’s in NYC where I will be in a few weeks. I wish I could see him,

…but I digress…

Mothman Prophecies is on. This is an amazing movie. I forgot how deep this goes. In fact, it’s straight up freaking me out. It always comes back to that.. the tricks that our minds play on us are far more fighting than reality. The hairs on the back of our neck standing up…that feeling. We all have it. Someone/something is there. Is there? Someone there? Who knows.

Wake up, Number Thirty Seven

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© the Marvelous Misadventures of Mrs. t, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena